“Learn to Row” is a 4-morning course held at the Murdoch University Rowing Club at the Canning Bridge boat shed (Mt Pleasant). These courses start at 7:00am Saturday mornings and run for about an hour and a half. Upcoming courses are available on the following dates –
Course 1. Saturday 8/01/2022 for 4 weeks.
Course 2. Saturday 5/02/2022 for 4 weeks.
Full-time students $99.00
Registration and payment in full is required before commencement.
You will need
- Hat and sunglasses – it can get a bit hot on the water sometimes
- Sunscreen – we always have some but if you prefer your own feel free to bring it
- Water bottle – thirsty work rowing so bring water, preferably a soft non-metal drink bottle
- Thick Socks for comfy feet
- Comfortable clothing that is not too loose (e.g. bike shorts/leggings, fitted T-shirts)
- Ability to swim 100m for safety